Thursday, February 25, 2010

Almost Friday

Cole was in the mood for books yesterday. He'd bring me a book, I'd read it, and then as soon as I finished he'd yell "MORE!" and run to get another book. When I went to his bookshelf at the end of the day every single book (that he didn't bring me) was on the floor. I'm glad he likes reading at least!
Wearing Daddy's underwear. Isn't this how everyone wears their dad's dirty boxers?



When he's not getting into trouble he looks like an angel.


Cole doesn't "do" sippy cups anymore. Not that he ever really did. Try to give him one he will take the lid off so I just give him a cup with a little bit of juice in it.





Dancing on Mommy's bed. Sometimes he's just cute.


What happened to that sleeping angel?

Have I mentioned he finds a way to get things that I move out of his reach?

I guess he thinks he's pretty funny!

For some reason he loves getting into Luke's toothbrush and toothpaste.


Just being cute again. If only you could hear him saying "airplane!" That multiplies the cute factor big time!

Cole is a little helper. He helped make pancakes for dinner.


Not quite mixed yet but he knows what to do!

He LOVES to wear Luke's old t-ball cleats. He doesn't just cook, he cleans too! He cleans the TV with baby wipes. Wearing Luke's cleats.


He decorated our counter top with some stickers he got from grandma. He usually puts stickers in his hair.

Playing with his "uck" before bed. Looks like someone is getting a cold. I guess that means I'm next!



It's 10:00 am and I think we're off to the park. He's already given me plenty of material for tomorrow's post though!















No comments:

Post a Comment