Thursday, March 11, 2010

Car Wash

Obviously by now I know not to trust Cole alone in the bathroom for even a minute. Toilets have been clogged, bubble bath has been emptied, and many other messes have been made in just minutes by my wonderful child. So anytime I hear him run down the hall toward my room I follow him quickly! The other day though I was relieved to find that he was making any messes; he was washing his cars! He used hand soap and cleaned them all!
I don't think they were dirty to begin with but really, have you ever seen a cleaner toy? :)


2 comments:

  1. No. Cleanest. Toy. Ever. And in all of your candid shots EVERYTHING in your house is clean. People would call CPS if they saw the grime that appears randomly in my photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahaha. I have totally cloned out carpet stains. My place is a disaster!

    ReplyDelete