Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Two For Tuesday - Day ? of 365

Ugh, yeah, I've lost track. Technically I think today is day 11. Well duh, it is because today is the 11th. But I'm behind so I'm posting two from today in an effort to catch up!

Luke got this book for Christmas with every Star Wars character imagineable. It basically has a picture and bio and he loves it but Cole loves it almost as much. This morning I had to tell him who each character was before I finally left him to read it to himself. And by read obviously I mean look at the pictures. He's smart but not reading yet!



After all that reading I decided to put him to work. We started cleaning the carpet downstairs since it's the only part of our house I didn't clean before we moved in. And the kids have already made messes on it. Cleaning with Cole is a challenge though because he wants to do it all himself! I'm sure I'll appreciate the help one day, though I'm not sure he'll be so willing by then!

No comments:

Post a Comment