Friday, January 7, 2011

Finally Friday- Day 6/365

Today I was playing around with self-portraits which is ridiculous because 1: I hate being in front of the camera and 2: they are really hard to do well. Especially regarding focus. But I saw it as a challenge and so I spent a good part of my morning searching for the perfect light, my best angle, etc. I ended up in the bathtub. Yes, totally in it. What can I say, it has windows around it and gets great light in the morning! As I am in there playing with my camera Luke and Cole came in and joined the party. I asked Cole to kiss me on the cheek but that child can't be anything but silly. The end resut was an out-of-focus self portrait with Cole LICKING me and I am still sharing it (with the two people who actually read this!)

No comments:

Post a Comment